Family

Family

Friday, April 12, 2013

K is for kids

 I love kids, I think they're great. I kind of dread the day when they all grow up and go away. What would I do with myself? Hubby points out that we'll probably have grandchildren by the time they're all gone so apparently I shouldn't worry so much. Kids are great and some children don't get to experience the joy of being kids. That makes me sad. I think I'm going to bed now because I am obviously tired maybe my day was busy what do you think?
4:15- Cap climbs in my bed because he had a bad dream
6:30- Giggles and Princess give the wake up call
7:15- Breakfast
8:05- Legoman and Cap off to school
9:30-10:59 Pick up the house and vac because I haven't vacuumed in a while and someone's coming over
11:00- Speech for Giggles (of course all littles are involved)
12:05- Rush off to the park for lunch and playdate realize the car is on empty and pray I don't run out of gas after the playdate
1:45- Get littles sippy cups of ice water and put them down for naps
2:30- Cap and Legoman arrive home and are quickly shushed and bribed with wii games to keep quiet so they don't wake the littles
2:35- dishes, laundry, gardening, making my bed, and think about sitting down for a minute
3:50- Odd sound wakes up Giggles. Giggles is cranky and cries and wakes up the Princess who is now cranky too.
4:30- Moose wakes up after cranky girls walk into his room and cry while throwing toys
4:45- Hubby is on his way home gather stuff to take kids to town (the big one with Costco)
5:15- Throw kids in car while hubby changes out of his uniform and speed into town to make it to the nursery before it closes
6:03- Nursery is still open even though it's supposed to be closed. Grab Nanking Cherry bush, celery, broccoli  cauliflower and asparagus
6:35- Sportman's Warehouse
7:32- Costco
8:00- Olive Garden and wait 19 minutes to be seated (my poor kids were so hungry made me feel like the worst mom EVER)
10:22- Get home unload kids and car
10:45- Remember I need to do my A-Z blog before bed but can hardly think straight so I just do a schedule of my dad and a generic word for my letter.
NIGHT!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds a lot busier than my day! Hope you got some good rest last night.

    ReplyDelete