Family

Family

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

H is for Human Interference

 Ha! You thought I was going to continue what I normally do in the blogging world, talk about something personal in my life. Not today, well actually sort of. See my father in law wrote a book called Human Interference. Not only that but Hubs and I are on the cover, so it is kind of personal. 

More than that though, its a pretty good book and I don't just say that because I know the author. Hubs is a second generation air traffic controller so its something he of course loves to read about but I enjoyed it too and honestly I could care less about airplanes and control towers other than when they directly affect my life. So if you're looking for a book check it out, if you read it PLEASE leave my dear sweet father in law a comment on the book. It makes his day so much when he gets comments (even when they're not 5 stars). Right now he's hiking the Pacific Coast Trail with my brother in law. Meanwhile my mother in law, sister in law and two kids are following in an RV to be there to resupply them. They have already shared some amazing pictures and my hubby can't wait to hike part of the trail with them later this summer. 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty neat, I will check it out! I'm an airplane nut. My husband and I were both in the Air Force and worked on aircraft. Sounds very interesting. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I can say I contributed to getting word out about his book. Hope if you read it you enjoy it.

      Delete
  2. Inspiring quest there. What occurred after? Thanks!


    my blog; hcg weightloss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what after you're talking about. They're still on the trail last I checked they were 36 miles in in the last two days.

      Delete