Family

Family

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Shameless promotion

 Well today I am promoting my favorite father in law's book. (Yes I know I only have one but he's my favorite of all the father in law's ever because my husbands parents are AMAZING. No they don't read my blog but they are great. Ok ok I'll stop talking in parenthesis) So they book I'm talking about is called Human Interference. Its set just a little bit in the future and its about an air traffic controller (which is surprise surprise both my husband and father in law's career). I didn't think I'd like it I thought it was more of a guy book, you know technology and stuff like that but I ended up really enjoying it. Its set to be released 11-01-2012 and is the perfect stocking stuffer for your husband, my anti reading husband enjoyed it. Oh and the worlds cutest couple is on the front cover ;)

http://humaninterference.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment