Family

Family

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Intro and Rules

Intro 

So this is my first blog. Why am I doing this? Well because I love stalking people's blogs and reading them, I feel like I get to know that other person. Like there's other people out there going through the same things I am. I love DIY blogs but this isn't one of those, sorry. I love being crafty but I don't have the awesome ideas. This is a foster care/ adoption blog. We (My hubby and me) our foster parents. We intend to one day adopt until we find out girl(s) we foster. Hopefully you get some information about fostering/adopting or you at least enjoy. If not well that's fine, I don't really care this is to help me vent/talk things out. Now introductions!
Me: 
I am a stay at home mom and I love being able to stay at home with my wonderful kiddos. Even when they drive me crazy. I might go to college after my youngest begins school I'd like to be a speech therapist and work with the school. I enjoy baking and dream of being an amazing cake decorator... sadly I am not near amazing but I defiantly get the As for effort. I love reading and will read just about anything. I am hoping that we are able to adopt sisters because I think the bond would be so wonderfully strong and I've always dreamed of being close with my sister.

Hubby:
My wonderful husband of 9 years this past August (together 11 years if you count dating). Hubby is AMAZING he is my perfect fit. Where I have weaknesses he has strength and the opposite is true where I am strong he is weak. He also spoils me rotten ;) Hubby has been in the US Navy for.... 5 years I think. He is an Air Traffic Controller, basically he tells planes what to do so they don't crash into each other. Right now he works a lot but his hobbies include playing video games, flying (if we ever had the money) and building stuff in the garage. In view of the whole adoption process Hubby is much pickier than me. He wants the girl(s) that are meant for us and he would prefer just one. Talk about a spoiled little girl.
Hubby and me in high school 
Legoman:
My oldest child. Legoman is 7 and enjoys playing with Lego Bricks (haha legos isn't correct plural lego is lego bricks) and the child is addicted to his 3d DS. He is supper responsible and one of the most helpful kids ever. He is kind and compassionate and makes friends so easily its just amazing. He is also an excellent reader and an amazing student.

Cap'n: (As in Captain America but Cap'n or Cap is easier to type)   
The middle boy, oh how I love my Cap. He is the most athletically inclined child I have ever seen and is so disappointed they canceled football for the little kids this year. Oh he is 4 and will be 5 this September. Cap will be starting Kindergarten this year he is thrilled and I am still on the fence.

Moose:
My baby. He is 2 years old and the fastest 2 year old ever. He is able to climb the kitchen counters in two seconds flat and get into the knives. Moose loves cooking shows especially Paula Deen, Nigella Lawson and  Alton Brown. 
 This took Moose about 10 seconds.

Rules:

1. I don't want to hear anything negative about my kids ever.I will hunt you down.
2. I don't give out my kids real names because I don't want to have that floating around the internet so if you know my kids stick to their nick names please.
3. Foster children I mention on here are entitled to privacy as well, I'm not allowed to post their pictures or names so don't bother asking.
4. My opinions are just those. You can disagree with me and that's fine I just don't want hate mail or hate comments about it. 
5. I can add more rules whenever I want. My blog my rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment