Family

Family

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Goop and Halloween

 So after school today my kids and I talked at great lengths about what we're going to be for Halloween and how everyone's going to tie their costumes into each others. Why are we planning this? Well because of this conversation.
Legoman "Mom, when's Christmas?"
Me, "Um... in December."
Lego "When's that?"
Me "You know the months just count it- you know what its after Thanksgiving." Because this conversations getting stupid but I kept that part in my head!
Lego "When's Thanksgiving?"
Me "After Halloween."
Lego "Isn't it almost Halloween? I saw the stuff at Wal-mart. We need to start planning now or else we won't have good costumes."
Me "Ok fine, what do you want to be?"
Lego "Thor but I can't because that's what bestfriend is going to be. HEY can we all go as Avengers?"
Me "Sure that'd be cute. Cap already wants to be Captain America so who do you want to be?"
Lego "Ironman and Moose can be Nick Fury or Hawkeye or the Hulk."
Moose "SMASH SMASH HUUUULK"
Me "I think he's decided."
Lego "Yeah and you need to be Black Widow 'cause your the only girl. You're prettier than her but its ok cause its Halloween" Have I mentioned how he just might be my favorite?

 Then Legoman's bestfriend came over and we all played with goop. Easy to make and super fun because its both liquid and solid. Twice as much corn starch as water. If you want to color it put food coloring in the water before you mix in the corn starch.









No comments:

Post a Comment