Family

Family

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Reorganizing and PONIES!

 So the last couple days I've been cleaning, organizing and setting up. I have completely reorganized my pantry and a couple of my cabinets. This was a lot more work than it sounds like. Especially with Moose trying to help the whole time and getting into things every time I started working. Legoman was a lot of help though, he gathered up all the trash and made a tower out of it before hauling it all outside to the trash. Isn't he awesome? 
By the way ignore the mess that is there I'm in the middle or reorganizing and everyone knows how messy that can be.
 Hubby and I also finally got started on the chandelier for the girl room. I started to spray paint it, Hubby realized what I was doing and quickly put a stop to it. Apparently I'm not good at painting and its men's work. So its now purple and I have to wait for my beads in the mail to finish it. I will do before and after pictures of it later.

 Also see what I scored on craigslist for $25? I'm thinking this would be good especially since our age range is 0-7. I still have to go through and finish putting all the sets together because I still wanna play with ponies!

No comments:

Post a Comment