Family

Family

Monday, August 20, 2012

First day of school

 I'm sure everyone else is putting up pictures of their kids for their first day's of school. My Legoman started second grade (when did I get old enough to have a kid so big?) and my Cap'n started kindergarten. Still no new kiddos which means if we get school age kids I'll have to have them start partway through the year in a new school, unless of course we actually got a child from our area. That could be nice so far all our kids have been at least 45 minutes away from their homes.
So with out further ado my kiddos first day morning shots. 


 Walking to school
 Yes they're holding hands.
 He wasn't so sure about this whole mom leaving thing.
 I'm going to be the only child? I'll have to figure out how to out smart mommy without using the others as a distraction....

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Legoman doesn't think this is such a big deal ;) Great photos!

    ReplyDelete