Family

Family

Monday, January 6, 2014

Well :P

 So while we were waiting for the reschedule to meet Pixie we got and email saying that family had stepped up and they had to take 90 days to consider them and determine if they're an acceptable placement. We're a bit bummed but at the same time better to check out family first instead of after she was placed with an adoptive family.

 I hate hearing that family took so long to step up, I always think I would've been quick to respond if a family member was in care. Of course I have seen a few instances where family didn't even know what was going on. Experienced it myself with one of my cousins, luckily there was another family member closer to the situation and she was there.

 9 more days till we finalize with Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment