Family

Family

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

One more week to go!

 The countdown is killing me. Everything is so close to being done but I still have to wait. I don't want to order the adoption announcements and jinx myself. We have an appointment scheduled to pierce her ears that same day. She has been watching videos of kids getting their ear's pierced and she still wants to do it. I tried warning her that it hurts a bit but she seems to think that the kids who cry are just babies. We'll see what she says when she's the one in the chair.

 On another note we are potty training our little Princess. So far its really easy. Like strange easy. I let her pick out some panties and that was all the motivation she needed. My boys I bribed with M&Ms but Princess is good with just getting to wear her panties and being able to flush the toilet. Not sure if I really want her out of diapers for our Disneyland trip but we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment