Family

Family

Friday, January 17, 2014

TWO new kiddos

 So we're only supposed to be open for one girl 0-12 months. Now we have TWO girls. Bug is 15 months and Smiles is.... well actually we have no idea how old she is 2 or 3 is my guess though. The social worker didn't even know the girls' names. Hopefully she has more information tomorrow when she comes back tomorrow. This is a short term placement, since its a holiday weekend they should be leaving Tuesday.

 Poor things seem to be worn out though. I gave them both baths. Little Bug doesn't have much hair so I was able to get it brushed out pretty easily. Poor smiles though had mats all through her hair. I've never seen kids hair that matted. She kept saying 'ow dat hurt. don hurt my head'. Poor baby she did really well letting me braid it up for the night though. We'll see how everything works tomorrow after they've got a good nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment