Family

Family

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Just keep swimming

 So I haven't been posting regularly but then again nothing has really been happening this summer. We've been on multiple camping trips. This one is the all boys trip that my husband took the boys on all by himself but we had a bunch more together.
While the boys were gone we had a special girl weekend with nail painting, princess dress up, Starbucks and a trip to the park.


We didn't go on any big trips this year, mostly because its so hard with Giggles. Next year we have a month long trip planned so that should make up for it. :) 

 Now we're busy prepping to start school on Monday. Giggles starts the following Monday and possibly Moose it just depends on how full they are. Giggles gets in because she is a foster child but we make just a little bit too much for Moose to qualify. They told us if they weren't full though that they would take him as a special circumstance. I'm really hoping they can since he is dying to go to school and will be devastated if Giggles can go and he can't. 

 Oh and we're also prepping for Halloween because I decided I wanted to make costumes this year. We're going with a Star Wars theme. First thing I did was a robe for Moose so he can be Yoda. Still need to hem a sleeve and get/make a belt but I think it looks cute so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment